Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving in the South

My favorite holiday of the whole year is Thanksgiving.  This day is #1 on my list because family, food, thankful heart come together and I'm in South Louisiana.  We Louisianians know how to celebrate with the best food spread around.  Fried turkey, smoked ham, cornbread dressing, sweet potatoes, endless desserts and much more, made from scratch and from the hands and hearts of many.  I'm convinced that no other can cook like we southerners can. 


Also, Thanksgiving marks the beginning of holidays to come and the end of the year is approaching.  With that in mind, I keep thinking of how do I want to end this year. My checklist begins with getting through Christmas and bringing in the New Year, 2013.  I start thinking about year end taxes, fall cleanup and goal for next year and much more. 

 
 
I'm curious, Is Thanksgiving your favorite holiday?  Do you start pondering on the rest of the year?  Do you have goals that need to be meet soon?  If you answered yes to all, then we are on the same page! So lets eat, be grateful, get those goals meet, and have a victorious 2013!
 
Jennifer Hutchinson
Darren James Real Estate Experts
225-304-6363
225-978-1358
 

No comments:

Post a Comment